Privaon is a software and consultancy company specialized in privacy and data protection. We help our customers manage their
privacy challenges and implement General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. We believe that privacy is not
an obstacle for business but a competitive advantage when done right. That is why we provide services that help our customers
meet both their business needs and the regulatory requirements. We call this Privacy as a Service.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Marketing campaigns often include processing of personal data. In this position, you will need to be able to analyse
customers’ marketing campaigns and together with Privaon’s experienced privacy specialists assess the data protection related aspects
of campaigns. Based on these steps, you will be able to suggest improvements to processing of personal data and even to the campaign itself.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Assessing customer marketing campaigns and identifying data protections issues
- Helping customers to improve their marketing practices
- Defining best practices
- Drafting marketing guidelines
- Planning new activities
- Planning, creating and managing Privaon’s own marketing activities together with our marketing team
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong interest or previous experience in both traditional and digital marketing
- Knowledge of using different social networks and marketing automation tools
- Interest to learn about impacts of data protection on marketing
- Strong team working skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and native level Finnish
- You are familiar with managing social media & email marketing campaigns
In addition, we value
- Master’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Interest to attend IABs and DMAs events
- Passion to grow in your position as part of the high-speed start-up
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter with your salary requirement via link below. More information about the position is given
by Tomi Mikkonen at +358 40 864 3020. The DL for applications is 20.8.2017.
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/y7halgbd