Privaon is a software and consultancy company specialized in privacy and data protection. We help our customers manage their privacy challenges and implement General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. We believe that privacy is not an obstacle for business but a competitive advantage when done right. That is why we provide services that help our customers meet both their business needs and the regulatory requirements. We call this Privacy as a Service.
We are looking for Privacy Specialists to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to start or continue a career in the world of privacy/data protection and to become an expert in one of the hottest and fastest growing fields of business. The privacy and data protection services market is expected to grow fast due to new regulations and digitalisation during the next few years. We are looking for privacy specialists to help our customers implement privacy/data protection in their products and services. You will have a front row seat and opportunity to become an expert in one of the hottest and fastest growing fields of business today!
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Work with global customers and solve their privacy problems.
- Address privacy considerations in customers’ products, services and processes.
- Manage and track project progress.
- Prepare decision making material and other necessary material for customers.
- Take ownership of customer relationships & projects.
We offer our employees:
- A true opportunity to grow with a steep professional development curve towards an internationally recognised privacy and data protection expert.
- The opportunity to work with global customers in defining privacy and data protection in high-end digital environments.
- Travel, networking and interacting opportunities with top experts in the privacy field.
- A fun, positive and dynamic atmosphere of a growth / start-up company.
Success in this position requires:
- Masters degree in a relevant field (e.g. Law, Social Sciences, Business, Technology/Engineering).
- Strong proven interests or experience in the field of data protection and privacy.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish.
- Good social skills – you are comfortable meeting new clients every day and working with different types of people.
- Understanding of data analytics, data security, or privacy and data protection law.
- Excellent communication skills as well as documentation and problem solving skills.
- Capability to bring up new ideas and propose alternatives.
- Prior work experience in any of the mentioned areas is considered a benefit.
In addition, we value:
- Getting things done (GTD).
- Capability to work independently.
- Passion to grow in your position as part of the high-speed start-up.
Our head office is located in Leppävaara, Espoo just a few minutes away from the train and bus station. Our key customers are located around Europe, so willingness to travel is necessary. The starting date for the position is upon agreement. We are looking for full-time employees (part-time can be discussed in certain cases).
To apply, please submit your CV/Resume and cover letter with your salary requirement in PDF-format via the link below. The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.