Privaon is a software and consultancy company specialized in privacy and data protection. We help our customers to manage their
privacy challenges and implement General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. We believe that privacy is not an obstacle
for business but a competitive advantage when done right. That is why we provide services that help our customers meet both their
business needs and regulatory requirements. We call this Privacy as a Service.
We are now looking for a Security Specialist to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Supporting in customer data protection assessments with a focus on security
- Suggesting improvements to customer solutions
- Being able to conduct traffic flow analysis (data inventory, data flows) using applicable tools
- Internal data protection service development
- Growing the maturity of in-house information security practices.
- Reviewing and updating internal security policies
- Monitoring internal SaaS provider
- Drafting in-house security guidelines
- Delivering security trainings
Success in this position requires:
- Understanding of IAM technologies
- Understanding of logging/audit trail/SIEM technologies
- Understanding of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, …)
- Fluent written and spoken English and native level Finnish
- Good documentation and presentation skills
In addition, we value
- An academic degree on relevant field
- Any pragmatic examples you have done yourself
- Passion to grow in your position as part of the high-speed start-up
Our office is located in Leppävaara, Espoo just a few minutes away from the train/bus station. The key customers are located around
Europe, so willingness to travel is necessary.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter with your salary requirement via link below. More information about the position is given
by Tomi Mikkonen at +358 40 864 3010. The DL for applications is 20.8.2017.
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/y94gkk3n